(Dr. Anita Arora Coaching)
“DAAC" (Dr Anita Arora Coaching), a Physics & Maths Coaching, was founded in 2001 by Dr Anita Arora, Ph.D (Physics) in
DAAC prepares students of Classes 11th and 12th – CBSE & ISC for achieving high scores in their board exams, and also provides impacted support for competitive exams specially for IIT – JEE.
Our experience and belief is that Quality Learning can be achieved only in a “GROUP COACHING” and not in MASS COACHING.
DAAC Offline goes ONLINE
After the COVID 19, DAAC has quickly and successfully switched to the virtual realm and moved towards Online classes with the intent of expanding its outreach beyond Geographical boundaries, still adopting the GROUP COACHING approach and indivisualised doubt solving sessions.
In an online setting, we maintain the same level of "innovative & interactive discussions" that our Offline classes could achieve; this makes us unique and of top quality as compared to other online classes.
About Dr Anita Arora - Director & Founder of DAAC
Here is what Dr. Anita Arora says about her Active Coaching:
"My education, training and extensive experience allow me to guide my students to provide them with the tools and methods needed to achieve their goals.
The success stories reflect my ability in helping my students improve their performance, not only in their exams but also provide them a direction in their career, ultimately achieving a higher level of life satisfaction than their peers" .
- Holds a Doctorate Degree ie Ph.D in Physics
- Gold Medalist – awarded in Post Graduation M.Sc, Physics
- University rank holder in M.Phil (Physics)
- Has been a rank holder all through her schooling up to University exams
- Worked as Lecturer in National Institute of Technology in Bhopal
- Awarded Post Doctoral Research Fellowship – IIT (Delhi)
- Recommended for Post Doctoral Research Fellowship at IISC, Bangalore
- Worked as Faculty at BMS College of Engineering in Bangalore